Wednesday 19 December 2012

LiLash Review With Pics!


http://www.lilash.com/index.php

LiLash is an eyelash growth stimulating serum applied once daily, containing the fairly-controversial prostaglandin derivative ingredient (as in Latisse) originally used for prescription-only glaucoma medication. Yep, it's a bit nuts to be sticking this on or around your eyes, but people do worse.

I have been using this for 6 weeks now. The website says to use LiLash once daily for 8-12 weeks then twice weekly for 'maintenance'. I will do a follow-up review in 2 weeks and then again in 6 weeks, using it once daily until then. I feel like I should be able to have seen some change after 6 weeks of consistent use, though. And I do, but it may just be wishful thinking, so lets compare the photos, shall we?

Before I had been using GlyMed eyelash treatment (which is prostaglandin-free) for about 3 months, so my lashes were already in good shape, but I want Bambi-proportions.


Before



After 6 Weeks Use


















There's certainly some growth and length, but so far not a huge success. Hopefully by week 8/12 I'll have even better results! Even with mascara they're still quite puny, though they look long in the photos due to the angle. Let me know your experiences with lash growth serums!

No comments:

Post a Comment