Sunday 3 February 2013

Quick lippy review!

A cute gift set I got reduced in the January sales, containing Top Speed Nail Enamel in Peachy and ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creamsicle.

The nail polish is quite thick and a tad difficult to apply, however I love love love the soft peachy-pink shade so I'll persevere. Looks great with a hint of tan!

The lip butter I love; the texture is smooth and creamy, and along with the softly sweet scent and subtle glitter reminds me of frosting. The packaging is very cute too. The colour is a sheer, semi-frosty cool peach.

Pics! Excuse my lovely upper-lip peach fuzz  :S






*NOTE: the nailpolish shown is not that included in the pack; it's actually 3 coats of Bloom 'Ginger' and one coat of Jordana Crystal Glitter top coat. I just thought the pic looked nice with the other photos  :)  I like a good colour scheme. Sadly I've since had to cut my nails and they are not so long and nice anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment